The expected arrival of a new family member is a truly exciting experience. As your baby forms in the womb, you can keep visual track of the changes by scheduling pregnancy ultrasound services in Encino, CA.
Dr. David Zarian offers 3D live ultrasound services in Encino so you can capture a detailed picture of your developing baby. You will be able to see your little boy or girl with great detail, so you can fully visualize what he or she will look like in a few weeks. With this level of clarity, patients tend to feel more bonded to their baby, which kicks in the maternal and fraternal instincts.
Traditional 2D ultrasounds are also available for your first sonogram where affordability is a major concern. Though the images are not as vivid as with 3D, 2D ultrasounds allow first-time patients to share the exciting news and images with their family and friends in a cost-effective way. You can also put these images in your photo album to follow the progression of your little one.
But the 3D ultrasound is better as it gives you a full 3-dimensional image of your little one, while the 4D ultrasound creates a live video effect of your baby.
What does an ultrasound involve?
An ultrasound scan is a painless, non-invasive imaging procedure that uses sound waves to project the image of a fetus developing in the womb, or other internal organ. This technology works by sending and receiving sound waves or echoes that are converted into an image (referred to as a sonogram) projected onto a screen.
There are different ultrasound procedures besides pregnancy scans, including:
- Abdominal scans – Used to detect problems in large blood vessels, kidneys, spleen, liver, gallbladder, and bile ducts
- Pelvic scans – Used to detect problems associated with pelvic pain, abnormal periods, cysts, fibroids, and other conditions affecting the female reproductive system
- Musculoskeletal scans – Used to detect problems in the shoulder, elbow, or hip
- Breast scans – Used to investigate abnormalities that arise in a mammogram
Pregnancy ultrasound services are necessary to:
- Confirm a viable pregnancy
- Check the presence of more than one fetus
- Determine the gender of your little one
- Establish a due date
- Identify any complications, such as ectopic pregnancy, possible miscarriage or blighted ovum, or birth defects affecting the brain or spinal cord
- Check the health of the baby
- Check the size and position of the placenta, fetus, and amniotic fluid
- Estimate the baby’s weight
The Pregnancy Ultrasound process and Gender Identification
When you schedule your 3D live ultrasound with Dr. Zarian, you can come with your spouse, partner, family member, and/or friends to join in on the fun. You can enjoy the viewing alone or with those closest to you.
Discovering the gender of your baby is the most exciting part of scheduling a pregnancy ultrasound in Encino. We will help you identify the gender of your little one at about 12 weeks into your pregnancy, and also take accurate pictures of your baby that you can take with you to spread the joy and start planning to receive your baby boy or baby girl.
Contact Us Today!
We care for all our clients who visit us for our live ultrasound services and gender determination in Encino, CA. Schedule your 3D live pregnancy ultrasound today to see how your adorable little one is growing.